Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Songs One Album- Facade

FACADE   (Crooner Tone)
                                                              
That funny darling funny darling                         
That’s what I use to say                                         
That funny darling funny darling                                
I love it when we play

But deep down inside I knew it was all a ruse                          
And I’m finally brave enough                                   
To tell you how I feel

You’re a mean selfish vindictive queen                
Who only think of herself                                  
When you finally rot from the inside out                  
You’ll have your own place in Hell

It’s funny darning funny darling 
How I start to feel
When I drop the smiling facade
And our banter becomes real
                         

No comments: