Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Song Christian Album- Sinners In The Hand Of An Angry God

SINNERS IN THE HANDS OF AN ANGRY GOD (Acapella Formal Choir Gregorian Chant Feel)

Sinners in the hands of an angry God
Sinners in the hands of an angry God
^Oh  Lord have mercy on we
For we're sinners in the hands of an angry God

Oh Lord I fall on my face and weep….
For with out your grace I would simply be
A sinner in the hands of an angry God

Oh Lord I fall on my face and weep….
From your wrath your grace has set me free
A sinner in the hands of an angry God

Oh Lord I fall on my face and weep..
For each and every daily reprieve
A sinner in the hands of an angry god

Sinners in the hands of an angry God
Sinners in the hands of an angry God
^Oh  Lord have mercy on we
For we're sinners in the hands of an angry God
For we're sinners in the hands of an angry God
For we're sinners in the hands of an angry God

No comments: