Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Songs One Album- Stick A Fork In Me I'm Done

STICK A FORK IN ME I'M DONE (Alternative Pop)

Stick a fork in me I’m done
Stick a fork in me I’m duuune
We had our run but the love is gone
Stick a fork in me I’m done

We tried to love or at least I did
Until you became what I said I hatd
Then I found your texts and pics with him
I’d told you what I’d ever do if 

Stick a fork in me I’m done
Stick a fork in me I’m duuune
We had our run but the love is gone
Stick a fork in me I’m done

So take me off of your fiery spit
And stop roasting me -with your words
Looking back I should have known
All the signs -and your grand show

Stick a fork in me I’m done
Stick a fork in me I’m duuune
We had our run but the love is gone
Stick a fork in me I’m done

We have nothing without trust
And instead of me- you chose lust
So when you read this I’ll be gone
And tomorrow will -be a new dawn

Stick a fork in me I’m done
Stick a fork in me I’m duuune
We had our run but the love is gone
Stick a fork in me I’m done

We had our run but the love is gone
We had our run but the love is gone

No comments: