Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Songs One Album-Waa Waa Waa All You Lip Flappers

WA WA WA ALL YOU LIP FLAPPERS (RAP)

Wa Wa Waa All you lip flappers
Wa Wa Waa All you lip flappers
Wa Wa Waa All you lip flappers

Y’all some sensitive peeps

Just because I didn’t dot my verbal I
And hit some invisible social landmine
And violated one of your unwritten rules
To whom existence  even, God has no clue

You got all bent out of shape
And act like I chucked Fluffy in the lake.
How am I suppose to know, all your pet peeves
Geez people, give me a break

I forget, and speak, out of turn
I didn’t correctly, water your fern
Leave you a note, in duplicate not triplicate
Your up in my grill, with a conniption fit

Wish you would just, take a chill pill
Your always complaining about, your blood pressure
But its your nutty obsessions, you need to measure
And every moment of life, learn to simply treasure

Wa Wa Waa All you lip flappers
Wa Wa Waa All you lip flappers
Wa Wa Waa All you lip flappers

Y’all some sensitive peeps

Come on man I am trying best
But not even Jesus would pass your test
I think your just, a super sensitive hot mess
It's you that's got the problem
I'm cool with all the rest. 

No comments: