Sunday, January 17, 2016

Songs One- Annabel

Annabel  (Blues- Maybe Muddy Waters sound)

Annabel Annabel oh what a women
Look out hell here she comes oh here she comes

Daddy first met her in a biker bar
He ordered a beer she said why you drinking piss in a jar
If you had nuts you could drink the real shit
He started to say something till 5 big guys
Said Annabel you need help with that?

Annabel Annabel oh what a women
Look out hell here she comes oh here she comes

One night the cops called and said come get your wife
When he got to the scene she was screaming I gotta piss
She hit her knees in front of 3 cops and made a pool at their feet
If it wasn’t for daddy’s silver tongue and throwing her in the car  
Shed still be an inmate making hooch with toiletries

Annabel Annabel oh what a women
Look out hell here she comes oh here she comes

As I finished the affairs of Annabel the late
The mortician said all you can afford to do is cremate
I said I’m not sure you can do that and puzzled he asked why
Dad and I laughed as said as liquor soaked as she is
Shell blow your oven sky high

Annabel Annabel oh what a women
Look out hell here she comes oh here she comes

She always said when she was told to go to hell
That’s were the party is and all my friends will be.
I’d say momma rest in peace but I’m sure well
You are still raising hell and partying.
And you’re teaching the devil a few things

Annabel Annabel oh what a women
Look out hell here she comes oh here she comes
Annabel Annabel oh what a women
Look out hell here she comes oh here she comes

No comments: